Exceptional Downtown Location
- Within Walking Distance of TRAX Light Rail and UTA Bus Lines with Access to the University of Utah and Salt Lake City International Airport
- Quick Access to I-15 and I-80
- Within Walking Distance of All Downtown has to Offer Including Sporting Events, Dining, Entertainment, Shopping and Top Employers
- Near Eccles Theater, Abravanel Hall, Broadway Theater, Vivint Smart Home Arena, Wiseguys Comedy Club, Clark Planetarium and Gallivan Center
- Within 20 Minutes of Golfing, Hiking and Biking Trails
- Less than 45 minutes to World Class Ski Resorts
Find Your Urban Bliss
With a downtown location and the walkability of a major urban city, you’ll feel inspired to (re)discover Salt Lake City on your time and your terms. There’s always more to explore. Walk a short distance and access the nearby TRAX stations, access the lush City Creek Canyon trail for an afternoon spent wandering in nature, or simply stroll the neighborhood looking for treasures and treats. Of course, when you want to experience more, you are road-trip ready with easy access to I-15 for those distant destinations you’ve had your heart set on visiting. From exceptional shopping a few blocks from your front door to a top-rated mountain adventure close by, let Liberty SKY be your home base. Ready to have it all? Check out our Neighborhood page for more on what’s cool, new, and near.
At Cowboy Properties, we’ve made happy residents our highest priority with the goal to give you peace of mind through a commitment to your experience as a resident at Liberty SKY. Our mission is to create extraordinary places for people and we are committed to serving you with professionalism, respect and integrity.